[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 29 10:46:59 EDT 2007

Hey Darryl,

I understand about making the site more maintainable and the purpose
of your script. I think it's very valuable!

I'm just a dumb user complaining about the hyperlink style,
nonetheless. I don't know whether we need to distinguish between
content links and tutorial links, but if that replicates what the old
site did, then that is fine with me. The old site didn't cause me any
hyperlink confusion as far as I can recall. :)