[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 29 11:11:43 EDT 2007

Darryl Cousins wrote:

> And I'm just plain dumb! I agreed with your point and have adjusted the
> stylesheet accordingly - leaving tutorial `contents` listing styled grey
> as it was.
>
> I remain willing to help update and maintain the site. Especially as it
> is no longer required to edit html. ;-)

Thanks! I guess the change hasn't made it online yet?

I think one of the things adding to the confusion is that lists are also
rendered grey (instead of black like the rest of the text). This makes
the only thing that *is* a hyperlink in fact look like the only thing
that isn't one, in list entries (see 'My Grok hyperlinks!' section).