[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Thu Mar 29 11:20:34 EDT 2007

Hi Martijn,

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 17:11 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Thanks! I guess the change hasn't made it online yet?

Nope. Philipp is able to svn update the server - I don't know who else.

> I think one of the things adding to the confusion is that lists are
> also
> rendered grey (instead of black like the rest of the text). This
> makes
> the only thing that *is* a hyperlink in fact look like the only thing
> that isn't one, in list entries (see 'My Grok hyperlinks!' section).
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

In total agreement. BTW. Are the headers more what you were after? The
first title is now larger than all the rest and I took the liberty to
underline it solid as opposed to dotted as are the other sub-headers.

And on 'about.html' I moved the first paragraph up as kind of a intro
before the first sub-header.

Regards,
Darryl