[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 29 14:12:41 EDT 2007

Darryl Cousins wrote:
[snip]

> Are the headers more what you were after? The
> first title is now larger than all the rest and I took the liberty to
> underline it solid as opposed to dotted as are the other sub-headers.

Yes, that's indeed what I was looking for. We might even want to
increase the different in sizes between document header and section
header a little bit more to make it really obvious, but this is fine
already, really.

> And on 'about.html' I moved the first paragraph up as kind of a intro
> before the first sub-header.

I noticed. Looks fine to me, though I wouldn't mind it as a single
paragraph either. After all, we can now distinguish between a document
heading and a chapter heading. :)