[Grok-dev] grokproject: Default index template misses closing html tag

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed May 2 11:25:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

When I run grokproject (latest egg) it creates an index.pt that misses
a closing html tag:

  <head>
  </head>
    <h1>Congratulations!</h1>

    Edit <code>willdo/app_templates/index.pt</code> to change
    this page.</p>

I do not see errors in the browser due to this, but it seems wrong
still.  Or am I missing something that is happening implicitly?

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]
            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/