[Grok-dev] Putting some effort where my mouth is...

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu May 10 11:32:20 EDT 2007

Hi all!

I know... the name/identity/image discussion is a bit abstract. I
have created a mock-up of what I mean. I really do think this is
important. :)

Also, I don't want to ditch the caveman, during the work with the
mock-up I kind of liked the idea of him. I just want to put another
emphasis on his role. I think the whole "stone-age theme" on
tutorials and sample apps is excellent. It's a great twist and keeps
it simple.

Here is a link to the mockup:

http://www.urbantalk.se/DEVELOPER/grok/index_html

Regards Sebastian