[Grok-dev] Re: Putting some effort where my mouth is...

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu May 10 19:42:31 EDT 2007

Hey,

Just as a quick note, Sebastian, I'm really happy to see you do this
mockup work. I'm not going to be able to pay much attention to this
discussion the next few days, but that's just because I'm busy. I want
this work to go through so that's why this little mail. :)

I suggest you and Martin (and others) continue discussing this. I will
drop in with more comments early next week and hopefully we can start
folding this into improving the actual site soon after that. I will have
a few things to say about the textual content particularly, I'm sure. :)

(My first impresssion of the mockup is, looks like a good start, but on
the widescreen laptop screen (1900x1200) the whole layout is rather narrow).