[Grok-dev] Re: Suggested site structure

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue May 15 08:08:23 EDT 2007

15 maj 2007 kl. 13.24 skrev Martijn Faassen:

> Sebastian Ware wrote:
>> Suggested site structure using the 4 E model (Excite> Educate>
>> Empower> Engage).
>> I also suggest having the content mature over time.
>
> Sounds good, otherwise we'll never get this filled in. :)

Yupp :) but still keeping it well structured so it doesn't turn into
zope.org chaos...

> [snip site structure]
>
> I'm happy with this site structure, though with some comments:
>
> * when developing I look for a documentation section. Right now
> documentation is split up between Learn and Develop. Can we present
> all documentation in one place somehow too with this?

Good point. I would suggest using tags. I will address this in the
design.

> * I don't see a 'download' section. In order to get the users to
> try things out, it needs to be obvious what to download and how to
> install it.

Are you implying that people actually download this stuff... :)

I intend to update the design proposal to illustrate a more complete
design. This will probably take a couple of days.

regards sebastian