[Grok-dev] Re: Skinning/themeing

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:51:28 EDT 2007

Martin, I think your way of viewing this and thinking about frameworks
is currently so far removed from my vision that it would take a big
presentation to explain how I'm thinking about this. I tried to answer
now, but I have already spend 25 minutes on the answer, and it was
still not good enough.

But luckily, I hope to hold a presentation on exactly this subject at
EuroPython. I hope to see you there. If not, I'll send you the slides.
:-)

But right now I have to work. You'll just have to trust me for a while. ;-)
Avoiding a lock-in on template languages is IMO very important.