[Grok-dev] Re: Organizing the further development effort

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Sat May 26 21:55:43 EDT 2007

Just as an idea that quickly ocurred to me and can be safely
discarded, but I think we can get away with just mentioning Zope3 in
the subtitle/slogan, instead of in the logo or in the name, something
like:

Grok: Accelerate your Zope3 development
(with some nice speed-lines on the "accelerate" or something
commercial like that)

or even:

Grok: Zope3 development at the swing of a club.

Of course, these might only work for Zope audiences, not for complete
newbies to web development, which reduces their usefulness, but I
didn't want these ideas to just disappear in the ether without being
mentioned.

You can ignore them now :-)

Cheers, Leo