[Grok-dev] Re: Organizing the further development effort

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon May 28 09:02:39 EDT 2007

Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
> Just as an idea that quickly ocurred to me and can be safely
> discarded, but I think we can get away with just mentioning Zope3 in
> the subtitle/slogan, instead of in the logo or in the name, something
> like:
>
> Grok: Accelerate your Zope3 development
> (with some nice speed-lines on the "accelerate" or something
> commercial like that)
>
> or even:
>
> Grok: Zope3 development at the swing of a club.
>
> Of course, these might only work for Zope audiences, not for complete
> newbies to web development, which reduces their usefulness, but I
> didn't want these ideas to just disappear in the ether without being
> mentioned.
>
> You can ignore them now :-)

I prefer the one we already have:

Grok: now even cavemen can use Zope 3

It indeed only works for existing audiences familiar with Zope, or at
least those interested in the power of Zope 3. This is the audience
we'll be targeting first. Later on we need to broaden in scope which
means this tagline might need to be replaced.