[Grok-dev] Re: AJAX example for Uli using Mochikit and HTML-injection

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon May 28 16:24:15 EDT 2007

KSS sounds good, but when I looked at it I was worried that it would
add overall complexity by being a bit of a black box. In that respect
I would vote for choosing a very simple solution for the management
interface, even if KSS might be the way to go from there when
everything has matured.

I would also worry about performance.

Regards Sebastian