[Grok-dev] grok reference - test URL

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Tue May 29 06:51:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 11:16 +0200, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> Hi,
>

> The URL for the "test reference" for now is:
>
>   http://jw.n--tree.net/grok/reference/
>
> It'll be updated regulary. If you have any suggestions, please let me
> know. Mind though, I've just started on this, mostly trying to figure
> out a useful content structure and to make an inventory of what needs
> to be documented and how.

Sorry if I missed a post, but is this on a repository? Can I contribute
to your effort? I don't mind playing with LaTeX. Jack of all trades,
master of none.

I did do a rest2latex2html of the tutorial some time ago but I didn't
work out how to get the `sidebar` rest directive to render and I put it
aside. I rather like the Python documentation style - predictable and
easy on the eyes. I thought at the time, and still do, that it is an
excellent option for the grok tutorial.

Nice work J-W, and a good read. Should you (et al) perhaps keep with the
`prehistoric` theme for the examples perhaps? Just a thought. I'm rather
fond of the prehistoric smasher.

Best regards,
Darryl