[Grok-dev] Grok-Website: Call for help

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Nov 1 09:39:57 EDT 2007

Hi Darryl. I would be careful to include ZPL in anything you are moving
into the Plone SVN and/or give careful consideration as to whether this
is the right place for it. It is pretty much GPL territory and you will
want to ensure that using the code outside of this context does not
bring with it licensing issues for grok as consequence.

Regards,
David