[Grok-dev] Re: Dtrace and Grok

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Nov 1 11:24:45 EDT 2007

The reason why I asked was because Dtrace is extensively supported on
the new Macosx 10.5 (Leopard) with a great (looking, anyway...) tool
for viewing the stats:

   http://www.apple.com/macosx/developertools/instruments.html

And, I believe we are quite a few who are developing on Macosx. I
think this would make profiling more fun = actually being done... :)
and it could also potentially provide invaluable stats on a live system.

Read a non-technical description under the sub heading "Dtrace" at
Arstechnica:

   http://arstechnica.com/reviews/os/mac-os-x-10-5.ars/5

Mvh Sebastian