[Grok-dev] Grok-Website: Call for help

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Nov 1 12:30:53 EDT 2007

Hi Wichert. This is really only cautionary so please do not take
offense. Plone and its products are implicitly GPL and I do realize
there is code in the repository under ZPL. This is to ensure that the
code will remain useful for Grok and that it explicitly identifies the
ZPL to avoid potential license issues, that's all. Many thanks.

Regards,
David