[Grok-dev] Convenience method: `chooseName`

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Nov 6 05:54:54 EST 2007

Hi,

what about providing a convenience methods (on AddView) to choose a name
for an object? This should do the normal invocation for a name chooser.

FYI: We just moved this to our own AddForm class that inherits
grok.AddForm and provides this functionality. Maybe it's interesting for
others as well.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany