[Grok-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: AW: Re: Grok 0.11 released!

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 04:14:05 EST 2007

On Nov 10, 2007 10:02 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen
<philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
> I sympathize with this thinking, but as far as I understood Jim and
> Stephan last night, there seems to be the goal to make a KGS for a whole
> stable release branch, e.g. "Zope3.4", and keep on adding bugfix
> releases.

That I think would be a bad idea. Security fixes I'm OK with but not
anything else, because as mentioned that will break applications. And
you don't want to have a site that works break just because you ran
buildout.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64