[Grok-dev] zope has auto-escaping by default of variables to protect against XSS attacks

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Nov 15 03:16:19 EST 2007

Well, why don't we start something like "feature of the week" where
someone writes about a feature of Grok and it is posted on a (the new
grok website?) blog and sent to a list of news websites. This stuff
really doesn't have to be that long. It just needs to be interesting/
fun reading. We could call it "ME GROK LIKE feature of the week", and
that could be our PR-tool.

Mvh Sebastian