[Grok-dev] Re: zope has auto-escaping by default of variables to protect against XSS attacks

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Nov 15 17:22:42 EST 2007

Previously Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Sebastian Ware wrote:
> >15 nov 2007 kl. 12.02 skrev Lennart Regebro:

> >>Although, come to think if it, I'd rather have a "Planet Grok"
> >>aggregator. But we can make a list of features and assign who writes
> >>about which one and when.
> >
> >That is a reasonable alternative. Why have yet-another-blog... :)
>
> How would we go about technically about setting up a Planet Grok? I
> imagine Planet Plone is using Plone technologies, how hard would it be
> to aggregate blogs this way?

We are big believers in using good software written for a specific
purpose instead of doing everyhing in Plone :) Planet Plone is running
Planet Venus, available at http://www.intertwingly.net/code/venus/
It is quite trivial to setup and you can skin it using many different
templating languages.

Wichert.