[Grok-dev] Re: Admin UI name change suggestion

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Oct 4 13:22:20 EDT 2007

Previously Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Before there's much more naming discussion, I should make clear that
> there are two target audiences:
>
> * site managers. They may want to install or deinstall an application,
> restart Zope, and such things.

I suspect the majority of sites will run a single grok app per instance.
For those 'install an application' should not be an explicit action, it
should happen automatically by taking over the Zope root. In other words
for most deployments I do not expect that a separate UI will be needed
here.

Wichert.