[Grok-dev] Re: Admin UI name change suggestion

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:30:31 EDT 2007

+1

>From the point of view of a user who just wants to get up and running
fast, an auto-installed application + an http server who serve the
application as root is indistinguishable from an application that
actually takes over the root, and we don't need to implement something
that deviates so much from the status quo (a ZODB root that is not the
usual Zope3 root).

Cheers, Leo