[Grok-dev] Re: an application installation script?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Oct 5 10:17:06 EDT 2007

Another way to help the first time user would be if "runzope" checks
whether zodb has any application installed. If it doesn't a text
could be displayed stating something like...

"To complete the installation process, point your browser to http://
localhost:8080/ and add an instance of your application."

mvh Sebastian