[Grok-dev] Photos of the Grok-Workshop at the FrOSCon

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Sun Oct 7 11:33:01 EDT 2007

Hi Martijn,
as you requested, no link to the photos has reached you!

Here is my selection. (Some of them courtesy of Claudia Liersch!)
http://www.flickr.com/gp/12317756@N08/UXv160

I hope you are back secure. I will notify when the next steps on the
grok website are finished.

I changed my opinion and I will join the Plone Conf too and stay
there for the sprint. I will try to tackle the things left to do on
the grok site from there with close access to the community.

Denis Mishunov from the redux team gave a coarse idea that he starts
working on the Plone3 skin for Zope.org in week 43 after the Plone
Conf and make the first stuff available in week 44. I am sure I met
him and some guys from the cologne sprint (Leonard, Luciano,
Godefroid) there.

Kind regards

Armin
--
Armin Carl Stroß-Radschinski, Dipl. Designer
acsr infopair, Landgrafenstraße 32, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany

Telefon +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 94, FAX +49 (0) 22 41 / 94 69 96
eMail a.stross-radschinski at infopair.com - http://www.infopair.com
UST. ID Nr: DE154092803