[Grok-dev] grok.zope.org status

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke at web.de
Mon Oct 15 10:46:18 EDT 2007

Hi Martijn,

Am 15.10.2007 um 16:00 schrieb Martijn Faassen:

> To be probably superfluously clear: I'm talking about the absolute
> *minimum* of steps; no "would be nice" steps or "we need to think
> about this" steps - we can always do those later.
>
> Some things I know about:
>
> * disable WYSIWYG editor
>
> * tutorial needs to be copied & pasted as HTML generated from the
> filesystem due to its dependency on the code in many example buildouts
>
> * contrast in the stylesheet was definitely too low on the
> projector and on various laptops.

There are some ReST-commands, which Plone cannot handle in the
HelpCenter. You see them as errors, when you display the tutorials in
documentation.

I've listed them during the sprint here:

http://wiki.zope.org/grok/WebsiteToDos

together with some minor things, uploading the PDF of the tutorial,
adding some links etc.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jan Ulrich Hasecke

--