[Grok-dev] Using the grok/trunk in my project

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:26:16 EDT 2007

Hey,

On 10/18/07, Christian Klinger <cklinger at novareto.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Short Question:
>
> How is it possible to use the grok trunk in my project.
> I ´ve created my project with the newest grokproject 0.6.
>
> I think there is something todo in the buildout.cfg, but
> i have no idea where and how i could include the grok trunk.

After grokproject is ran, it places all the eggs and sources in your
$HOME/buildout-eggs/ directory.
If you happen to visit that directory, you'll notice that there is a
grok-0.10.1-py2.4.egg for example, and there is a grok folder in there
with all the sources.
Note that there is not setup scripts etc.
Although I think this is not the correct approach, by checking out
trunk/src/grok in that folder would do what you're planning.

Regards,
Fernando