[Grok-dev] Re: IErrorReportingUtility component lookup error

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Thu Oct 18 23:07:54 EDT 2007

Hi Philipp,

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Uli Fouquet wrote:
> >
> > The more reasonable solution from my point of view would be simply to
> > upload zope.app.error 3.5.1 (which is already available on cheeseshop)
> > to http://download.zope.org/distribution.
>
> No. I don't understand why you think uploading things to
> download.zope.org solves anything. If it's on the CheeseShop, it should
> be found. Can you elaborate?

Oooh, you are right. I missed the point, that the version.cfg of the
grok trunk and http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo/grok-0.10.1.cfg are
different. I only looked at the current versions.cfg and then for a
reason why the wrong package was loaded.

The latter config indeed requires the wrong version of zope.app.error.
So in fact grok is to blame for the trouble.

Unfortunately this means, we have to do a new release :-(

Or simply change the releaseinfo, but that would be very unclean,
wouldn't it?

--
Uli