[Grok-dev] new i18n in grokproject how to update old projects?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:32:18 EDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Jan Ulrich Hasecke <janulrich.hasecke at web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I discovered that a new grokproject provides i18n-capabilites.
>
> Can I somehow update an old project without that?

As I understand it, Grokproject doesn't provide the capabilities
themselves, it is Zope3/Grok that does that. Grokproject only sets
things up for you. Therefore you should be able to update your project
by doing the things grokproject did in the new project.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64