[Grok-dev] Application Distribution HOWTO

Torvald Bringsvor bringsvor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 05:52:33 EDT 2007

Hi

Yeah, I have read that one. Sorry, it is actually a bit too mini for me. I actually thought buildout was what you would use to make an egg of your application.

Seems like the consensus is: use grokproject to make a new instance for your production server, copy everything over. I was kind of wondering if there was something more polished than that. Is there a grok roadmap somewhere?

-Torvald