[Grok-dev] Re: Redux: Grok actions and grok.grok() cleanup

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Oct 29 15:59:21 EDT 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
[snip]
> Please test your applications with this branch [2]. Everything should
> continue to work. If not, please let me know a.s.a.p. I'd like to get
> this merged some time during next week (I'm thinking Wednesday because
> that's when I'll likely have some time).
>
> [1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/grok-dev/2007-October/002772.html
> [2] svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/grok/branches/gotcha-configuration-actions

Thanks for keeping up with this work!

I will try to test an application on tuesday. I'd be nice if someone
else could do a test with this branch as well just so we have a bit more
feedback.

A merge on wednesday is okay with me. Before this merge, could you tag
the current trunk? I need a working version of the trunk by friday for a
release here, and I'm not sure whether I will have enough time on
thursday to debug the actions version, should there be any problems.

We should start looking at a 0.11 release soon. If it needs a bit more
shakedown, we may want to do a 0.11 beta (but not pin grokproject to it
yet).