[Grok-dev] Re: Redux: Grok actions and grok.grok() cleanup

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Oct 30 12:11:35 EDT 2007

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> [snip]
>> Please test your applications with this branch [2]. Everything should
>> continue to work. If not, please let me know a.s.a.p. I'd like to get
>> this merged some time during next week (I'm thinking Wednesday because
>> that's when I'll likely have some time).
>>
>> [1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/grok-dev/2007-October/002772.html
>> [2]
>> svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/grok/branches/gotcha-configuration-actions
>
> Thanks for keeping up with this work!
>
> I will try to test an application on tuesday. I'd be nice if someone
> else could do a test with this branch as well just so we have a bit more
> feedback.

I've just done a few tests and it appears to work. That is, I could
click round my application's UI without any errors concerning this
change at all. Very good work!

Now someone else should also do some testing!

I did get a weird error related to zope.app.session but I've seen it
before outside of this branch. I reported it elsewhere on the list.