[Grok-dev] Grok-Website: Call for help

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke at web.de
Wed Oct 31 04:28:13 EDT 2007

Hi all,

this is a call for help.

During the Neanderthalsprint and the Plone Conference Armin, Timo,
Thomas and me worked on the new website. To launch the site we now need
some help.

Please read the status and todos in:
http://wiki.zope.org/grok/WebsiteReference

Especially this:
http://wiki.zope.org/grok/WebsiteToDos

In the old tutorials some rst-commands were used, which are not
supported by Plone. You will see errors when you look at the current
website.

See this:
http://plone.grok.quintagroup.com/documentation/tutorial/macros-with-
grok/defining-a-simple-macro

Using:

code-block,
include and
sidebar

is not possible at the moment. We must either skip using this in the
tutorials or enable Plone to use them. And for this task we need the
help of someone, who can hack the restructured-text implementation of
Plone.

 From my point of view, I would skip using code-block, include and
sidebar, but these are only my 2 cents. ;-)

Grüße
Jan Ulrich Hasecke