[Grok-dev] Are functions starting with "handle_" considered special?

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:20:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm "porting" my application to the latest Grok version and suddenly,
whenever I try to go the http://localhost:8080/applications I get an
error message.

After a bit of digging, I found that somehow, for some reason, a module
level function in my application called "handle_cascade" is being
invoked by the documentation grokking machinery(?).

It seems names starting with 'handle_' are considered special. I'm not
sure I like that. Can someone explain why these names are special?

kind regards,
jw