[Grok-dev] Re: maintaining the Grok website

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sat Sep 15 06:34:42 EDT 2007

I think it would be very valuable to have the website run on a Grok
based CMS. We desperately need show case applications. On the other
hand I can see the benefit of a mature CMS such as Plone.

However, being able to boast that we are so confident in our own
technology that we even run the Grok website on a Grok based
application is worth a lot to those evaluating it. It will also make
a great sample application :)

Just keep an open mind on this one.

Mvh Sebastian