[Grok-dev] Re: Proposal to merge ksmith_mcweekly-layers branch

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Sep 19 12:49:22 EDT 2007

Kevin Smith wrote:
> Thanks for the great feed back. Hopefully I can get to it within the
> next few days.

Not to sound impatient, but I am. :) I've reached the point in my REST
work where the completion of the skin merge would help me. Do you think
you could get this done this week?

Nothing for you to worry about, but I think it it will allow me to
refactor your work so I can also register REST views in a very similar way.

I am working whether a new grok.RESTSkin base class should be introduced
to support ++rest++foo traversal elements, or whether I can simply use
grok.Skin for this as well... The same question would eventually arise
were we to support XMLRPC skins.