[Grok-dev] Grok website setup on Neanderthal-Sprint?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Sep 24 09:51:33 EDT 2007

Hey,

If people want to do this during the sprint, they should get started
by all means!

Note that there are things going on in general for www.zope.org, so we
should make sure to coordinate with this as needed over time. We
shouldn't let that hold us back, though. :)

I don't think a lot of debate concerning Plone is needed: let's get
this thing started with Plone 3.0, as I think that's a safe choice
(also concerning possible future zope.org developments as it looks
right now). I think it would be great to get started with a Plone
website, while at the same time we can investigate putting things like
the admin UI and other auto-generated content online.