[Grok-dev] Neanderthal sprint topics

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:09:56 EDT 2007

Hey

I won't be there too, but to me some things that I believe that
deserves attention would be:

* Pinning down eggs (definitely);
* Skinning/theming end of story;
* At least one sane way to have SQL going, though I love ZODB...but
the biz don't;
   Although Zope3 has a story with SQLAlchemy, I will agree with
Leonardo here because I've seen storm before and this is way easier to
integrate IMHO;
* KSS would be very cool if people chooses it as Grok's Ajax framework;
* WSGI is another subject that deserves some attention because it
opens the Grok world to another apps and vice-versa;
* Forms. I don't know how bad zope.formlib is compared to z3c.form and
if this is time for a change. But having a look at it, this is too
much to build forms I think (considering subforms and wizards etc).

Having the RESTfull implementation would be cool as well.

I think that if at least 30% of the topics could be completed or even
started, would result in a very productive sprint.

Regards,
Fernando