[Grok-dev] Re: [Gsoc] Proposal: Flint, a simple Grok-based CMS

Tim Terlegård tim.terlegard at valentinewebsystems.se
Tue Apr 1 01:43:32 EDT 2008

On Apr 1, 2008, at 3:20 AM, Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 9:59 PM, David Bain <david.bain at alteroo.com>
> wrote:
>> What happened to Concave?
>> http://m.odul.us/2007/11/14/concave-simple-content-management-system
>
> Good question, I don't remember hearing about it before now. Thanks,
> David!

There were two or three of us that started brainstorming about ConCave.
There is no code yet because none of us had the time to do more than
brainstorming.

Then the Vudo[1] project started. It also wants to be a simple cms and
it's
had some progress, so I thought it might make more sense to join that
project.

Vudo uses grok, but I don't think it's grok all the way, so it may make
some sense to have another pure grok (no zcml) cms that works as an
example app.

> But I don't know whether his product is Open Source or not.

Sure it is. But there's no code yet  :)

/Tim

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/vudo/