[Grok-dev] Adding AJAX with KSS to Grok

Douglas Cerna douglascerna at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 01:43:58 EDT 2008

> exceptions.TypeError: There isn't enough context to
> get URL information. This is probably due to a bug
> in setting up location information.

I don't know if it helps you, but I got this error
recently (since I'm learning KSS) because of a bad
selector.

I was trying:

core.replaceHTML('#click-me', '<p>some text</p>')

And got the absolute_url error. But when I changed it
to:

core.replaceHTML('div#click-me', '<p>some text</p>')
                  ^^^

Then it worked. I'm still wondering why was that :)

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html