[Grok-dev] Re: [Gsoc] Proposal: Flint, a simple Grok-based CMS

Matt Bowen mrbowen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:01:14 EDT 2008

Tim's summary is pretty accurate -- I'm still a fan of a simple CMS in grok,
and I still think a migration path to Plone from that CMS would be a really
neat feature. The main issue for me is time; we got to planning, then I
ended up at a much more time-intensive job. But, I'm looking forward to
Flint -- good name by the way.

blog: http://m.odul.us