[Grok-dev] Re: Should the storm howto really recommend fiddling with configure.zcml?

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Wed Apr 9 09:49:43 EDT 2008

Sebastian Ware schrieb:
> Shouldn't the statements in configure.zcml as mentioned in
>
>   http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/grok-orm-with-storm
>
> actually be added to buildout.cfg?
>
> Mvh Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

I will work on the rdb-story for grok during the Grokkerdam Sprint.

I have a long list on issues/ideas for the *stormcontainer grok*
integration.

It should be possible to smash the zcml-things with z3c.autoinclude and
maybe some megrok.storm directives.

But first we have to decide, what is the way to go for rdb with Grok.
Martijn has done some efforts in sqlalchemy others worked with storm.

I´m looking forward to the sprint and i´m sure we will get good results
for it.

Christian