[Grok-dev] Where are *you* staying?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 11 14:14:34 EDT 2008

Hey,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
>  I didn't see Hotel Walsum on the Wiki list.

My sources (Jan Jaap, who is apparently too shy to post himself :)
will probably make a correction. :)

>  I was thinking about booking
>  Hotel Bazaar because it seems really nice, but pushed it off a while
>  because they didn't have a convenient online registration.

It's probably easiest if we just check and then tell the sprinters
it's gonna be there. Jan-Jaap, could you call Bazaar and check whether
there's room? Note that not everybody is going to stay there the same
period. If sprinters want to increase their chances they'll be in the
same hotel, they should post the period they're planning to be in
Rotterdam on the wiki page, and get rid of the new in-thing of the
day: the  'tentative' sprinter That also gives us a better idea of how
many people will really be there, meaning we might not have to turn
away people who really want to come.