[Grok-dev] Re: Where are *you* staying?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 15 09:56:46 EDT 2008

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
[snip]
> However, I can only come for two-three days. In order for me to make a
> good decision regarding the days I'll join you, I'd like to ask to the
> sprinters who is interested to work on one of the two topics I want to
> tackle: or megrok.kss, or grokkers for zope2.
>
> That would allow me to decide who I should inline my stay with.

You should post contact people like Jeroen as well, perhaps, or do this
as a separate subject in the list, perhaps.

I'd be happy to see progress on either. I'd love getting the KSS stuff
"ready to roll", but progress on Zope 2 integration would also be
excellent. I think from my perspective we need you more for KSS than for
the Zope 2 stuff; I think we have enough other people who would be good
at doing that.