[Grok-dev] Re: Grok 0.12 release planned for tomorrow (tuesday april 22)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 22 16:53:11 EDT 2008

David Bain wrote:
> +1 on sandbox testing for grok releases.

Yeah, we just pushed it out there without any testing, it's what we do... :)

Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce this bug.

We ran the grok tests before release, from the tagged version.

I also tested grokproject with Grok manually with megrok.form, to see
whether the auto-include behavior was working with the z3c.autoinclude
release. It worked.

I just removed my buildout-eggs directory and ran grokproject again. I
can install a project and start it. I can go to the admin UI and create
an application.

Something is obviously wrong somewhere, but what?