[Grok-dev] Re: Summer Python Internship - National Renewable Energy Laboratory

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Apr 24 18:42:41 EDT 2008

David Bain wrote:
> wow.... we're getting spam :)

We're getting a lot more spam than that; we have people vetting the
incoming mails from non-subscribers actually (and the first mail by a
subscriber; unfortunately some spammers have been subscribing). I think
one of our filterers let this one through as it's borderline. I see it
was only posted to various Python webframeworks lists, in which case
it's fairly legit.

I was somewhat happy to see that they considered Grok among TurboGears
and Django, which they also addressed. I'm easily pleased. :)