[Grok-dev] Re: megrok.rdb conflict with zope.sqlalchemy

Toni Mueller support at oeko.net
Sat Aug 2 18:06:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Sat, 02.08.2008 at 18:41:51 -0300, David Pratt <fairwinds.dp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I have run into this issue with megrok.rdb.  Changes were made to
> zope.sqlalchemy for days ago bumping the version so it will not build
> with 0.5.0beta1

I guess there's a reason, and, btw, you're probably well advised to
upgrade, anyway. You might be interested in this:

"0.3 (2008-07-29)

Bugs fixed:

    * New objects added to a session did not cause a transaction join,
      so were not committed at the end of the transaction unless the
      database was accessed. SQLAlchemy 0.4.7 or 0.5beta3 now required.
"

(from PYPI).

I'd say, if you're in a hurry, downgrade to zope.sqlalchemy 0.2.

Kind regards,
--Toni++