[Grok-dev] Re: five.grok

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Mon Aug 4 03:59:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:39:46 +0100
Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:

> Sylvain Viollon wrote:
>
> >   If you add the grokking code to plone.z3cform, this going to mean
> > that's everybody who want to use z3c.form in Zope 2 will have to
> > either use Grok, or if they don't work, rebuild their own support.
> > I will prefer to have a five.grok.z3cform, which depends on
> > plone.z3cform.
>
> Sorry, don't follow this... why is this a problem?

  Euh, in fact it's not, we can include it directly in plone.z3cform. I
was thinking, what's happens if you want to use it without grok, well,
you don't put ``<grok:grok package="..." />`` in your configure.zcml
and that's it. And I don't think that people will want to make a mixed
project which use grok for some parts and not for others, this have no
meaning.

  Cheers,

  Sylvain,

--