[Grok-dev] Introducing Grok / KSS : feedback after 1 week

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Aug 25 07:07:36 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Balazs Ree wrote:
> we are still waiting for his final opinion about the long discussion
> about the commandsets issue, where we seemed to settle to a consensus
> with Jeroen and Martijn, and he brought no other Zope3 issue to our
> knowledge, since then.

To be honest, I lost track of the command discussion. It was a LONG
discussion and I lack KSS knowledge, so I don't feel myself part of any
particular consensus. :)

My general position is that if we can keep the integration with KSS as
simple as possible and consisting of only Python concepts, we can build
more sophisticated integrations with frameworks (such as Zope 3) when we
want without burdening people who have no such requirements with
possibly rather complicated abstractions.