[Grok-dev] 1.0 Bugs

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:18:54 EST 2008

Hi All,

Thanks for the activities on these bugs.

I have a project based on Grok
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/OSHIP+Developer%27s+Wiki

I have a show stopping bug for my project but it actually is a bug in
zope.schema._field.py  This of course affects Grok as well.

I have reported this bug to the Zope community (the last email is quoted
below) but haven't seen any activity on it yet.  I have suggested a fix
but really need some Grok/Zope expert to take a look.

During this bug cleanup activity I hope someone here can investigate
this issue.

Regards,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services