[Grok-dev] How to create Cancel that doesn't validate form in grok.EditForm

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Dec 11 10:17:17 EST 2008

Thanks both! This worked like a charm. I added:

   NoValidation = lambda *args, **kwargs: {}

and then imported it, allowing:

   @grok.action('Cancel', validator=NoValidation)

I agree that it would be great to have something like "NoValidation"
available out of the box, I hope it makes it into the 1.0 so it is
included in sample code and tutorials.

Mvh Sebastian